Welcome to the South Hill Connection Newsletter!
Keep sending your items, photos, ANYTHING of interest email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank You.
In this edition of the South Hill Connection we have updates on:
- VE Day Celebrations and memories
- St Sampson’s Church – walk or buy plants to enable renovations to go ahead
- South Hill Horticultural Show – going Virtual this year!
- There’s a buzz this Spring
- Covid-19 advice
- Down on the Duchy Farm
- Where to order food locally for delivery or collection
- News from Tamar Valley, Callington Lions, Recycling group
- More news from Callington Town Council, South Hill Parish Council
- Excitement at Trewoodloe
- The South Hill Connection Newsletter would like to introduce a guest editor to assist the news team.
- Assemble the articles and advertisers into a new design or follow the existing guide lines, your choice. You will be supported by others and proof-readers to produce the April/May edition or pick other months. Why not?
- Give it a go. Email email@example.com
- Newsletter full version – click here… Newsletter condensed version – click here…
- Please tell us what you think of it by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Archived newsletters (all of them!)
can be found in our public Google Drive folder – here…
- Some news articles are also posted here as a blog. The latest will always be at the top. If you want to search for news articles you can do so using the Search box on the right, or by selecting a News Category from the drop-down list.
- Details of events in and around South Hill can be found on our Events Calendar
- Business advertisers can be found on our Local Business page