Save these valuable resources being wasted. They can help our charities raise funds.
- all biscuits and crackers packets, inc. penguin and similar bars & multiply pack wrappers
- mini rolls and individual cake wrappers
- baby food pouches and lids, Ella kitchen and similar, plus the snack wrappers
- used toothbrushes, electric heads and packaging and all tooth paste tubes
- all crisp/snacks, pringles & peanut packets, please bag together
- > triggers and pumps off cleaning products
- > plastic air fresheners and packaging
- > flexible plastic cleaning wipe packets, any brand
- > tops off washing up liquid bottles > all recycle together
- all brands of bread bags
- all Weleda products in soft plastic tubes
- contact lenses & all plastic/foil packaging, coming soon.
- pet food pouches, biscuits and treats packs, please put the pouches inside a bag so as not to contaminate the other recycling
- all used stamps, leave on the backing
- old mobile phones, gadgets, cameras, unwanted jewellery, Sat Navs, games consoles, laptops & tablets, MP3’s and unwanted banknotes any country and if obsolete.
Please don’t mix in other plastics as I have to sort it out and in most cases these plastics can be taken to Tesco Callington in store recycling area. If in doubt contact me Ali 01579 384544, email SHARE@south-hill.co.uk or bring it to Green Meadows and we’ll sort it together or bring it to
Tamar Valley AONB centre, Cemetery Road at Drakewalls Thursday May 30th 10am – 1pm
When we’ll be sorting out our recycling with SHARE, Cornwall Council and others. For more information visit http://south-hill.co.uk/charity-recycling/
Join our Recycling for Charity. Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/832979876753455