Elections for the European Parliament are currently scheduled to take place in the UK on Thursday 23 May.
- Registration deadline – Tuesday 7 May
- EU citizens declaration form due – Tuesday 7 May
- Postal vote application deadline – 5pm on Wednesday 8 May
- Proxy vote deadline – 5pm on Wednesday 15 May
- Polling day – Thursday 23 May
Are you registered to vote?
The electoral register, also known as the electoral roll, is a list of everyone who is entitled to vote.
You must be on the register to be able to vote at an election. Are you registered?
To vote in these elections, anyone who has never registered or has recently moved must register by Tuesday 7 May.
People must re-register if they’ve changed address, name or nationality.
If you are already registered you do not need to apply again unless your circumstances have recently changed.
Register to vote at: https://www.gov.uk/register-to-vote