Unfortunately we didn’t win the grant money.
We don’t know how many votes we had at the end, but it was well over 2000, which is AMAZING !! THANK YOU EVERYONE that supported us and went out of their way to gain extra votes, we can’t have been too far away! Thank you also to all that pledged money for our wonderful rewards we hit our Crowd Funding target of £1500.
SHARE (South Hill Association for Renewable Energy) community benefit group applied for an M&S Energy Grant to install a Tesla Power Wall in the Parish Hall at Golberdon, to enable the energy generated from the solar panels to be stored for later use and dramatically help with heating and running costs, helping to keep the hall a viable and attractive venue.
The M&S Energy grant winners can all be found here: https://www.mandsenergyfund.com/projects
We will have to come up with a Plan B to reach our goals.
Project Leader Astrid Fischer led the committee, with members from SHARE, The Hall Committee and The Parish Council, and would like to thank all those people who put up posters and attended events with our Project Voting Station AND for all the wonderful testimonials from people that have used the hall, helping us to build a strong case for the grant bid.
Our crowdfunding has raised about £1500 (tbc) by asking people to pledge money for some fantastic prizes.
Here are some of our supporters, but again check back here for details and updates.
- The Fox & Grapes, Lifton
- Little Bakehouse, Launceston
- The Kings Head, Five Lanes
- Ice cream shed, Liskeard Cattle Market
- Liskeard Cycles
- Executive Tanning Studio, Liskeard
- John Smiths Tyres, Callington
- Tree Surfers, Gulworthy
- Arundell Arms, Lifton
- Blacksmiths Arms, Lamerton
- Lavish, Callington
- The Fat Frog, Liskeard
- Smallridges, Kelly Bray
- The Pixie House, Golberdon
- Ten Tors Trainer
- Endsleigh Nursery
- High Life suspended tenting
- Rachael Budd
- Cornish Cycle Hire
- Peach Media understanding FaceBook
- Launceston Golf Course
- MOT Pensilva CARS
- Spry’s L’Son
- Castle Vets
- Pengelly’s Jewellers Callington
- Wayne’s Movies & Games, Biscombe Lane
- Plush Hair Salon, Fore Street, Callington
- The Beauty Arcade, Callington
- and there are more coming in MASSIVE THANK YOU to EVERYONE for the support.
THANK YOU for your Vote and Support ! Astrid SHARE@south-hill.co.uk (01579) 383620