Recycle these valuable resources and support charities.
UPDATED PAGE HERE > http://south-hill.co.uk/charity-recycling
Please collect these items and drop at a collection point near you, at the Parish Hall in Golberdon, St Sampson’s church porch at South Hill, Green Meadows (on the South Hill Road from Golberdon crossroads) , Trevigro by the bench, inside Callington Tesco by the recycling, inside the Tamar AONB centre at Drakewalls.
- Baby food pouches & lids (any brand i.e. Ella’s kitchen) and Ella’s Kitchen snack wrappers
- Plastic trigger tops and pumps from spray bottles
- Plastic tops from washing up liquid bottles
- Plastic air freshener packaging, cartridges and used air fresheners such as plug in refills (any brand – NO GLASS or aerosols)
- Biscuit and crackers wrappers including individual wrappers like penguin and cake slices. Must be biscuit not confectionery
- Used stamps (leave at least 1cm backing paper around stamp) both UK and Foreign
- Mobile phones, cameras, gadgets and more.
- NOW! Toothpaste tubes, toothbrushes and packaging
- PLUS Walkers crisps are recycling any brand of crisp packets, starting in December, details to follow… hold onto these for now, don’t drop off yet. Thank you
Contact Ali SHARE@south-hill.co.uk
SHARE = South Hill Association for Renewable Energy